SomnoDent® with DentiTRAC™ Compliance Recording
Compliance measurement has been used in sleep therapy CPAP devices for years with numerous benefits. Now clinicians and patients can achieve the same objective measurement of compliance with SomnoDent with compliance recording!
How it works
- Using SomnoDent with compliance recording (powered by DentiTrac™), patient compliance can now be objectively measured when using an oral device
- The compliance recorder registers the length of time the device is worn and the patient’s supine or non-supine head position
- Using the base station, clinicians can upload patient data into HIPAA-secure cloud.
- Follow a clean summary of daily activity or dive into the details of each day’s compliance results.
The benefits of SomnoDent with compliance recording
- All SomnoDent devices can be fitted with a compliance recorder upon order of the dentist to improve device adoption, especially among CPAP intolerant patients
- Recent regulations in OH&S for the transport sector demands that drivers diagnosed with OSA are treated to maintain their licence to drive. MAS therapy can be effective in threating OSA and now you can measure and report on your patients compliance to treatment
- SomnoDent devices with wearable compliance mirco-recording are also FDA 510(k) approved. For more information click here
DentiTrac is a registered trademark of BRAEBON Medical Corporation .